COVID-19 POLICIES, The Nightlight
Proof of Vaccination Policy
After thoughtful consideration and in recognition of growing concerns about the spread of COVID variants, The Nightlight will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result from the previous 48 hours paired with valid photo identification for all screenings and events indoors beginning Tuesday, September 7th. We have also updated our mask policy: Masks will be required for all patrons and staff and may be removed only while eating or drinking.
Proof of vaccination may include your vaccination card or a legible copy of the card on your phone, paired with your photo ID. Negative test results must show the test date within a 48 hour window and must match your ID. These items must be presented for admission in person when you arrive. Our staff working onsite are all fully vaccinated as well.
This decision was not made lightly; our community’s safety remains top of mind. Like many other organizations, we are taking this temporary measure to protect our community and ourselves. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we continue to navigate the ever-changing COVID landscape. We’re all trying our best to get to the other side of this. Thank you for attending films at The Nightlight.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
What updates have been made to the cinema in response to the pandemic?
– A UVC air filtration system has been installed in our HVAC ductwork in the bar area, theater, hallway,
and lounge. This system, combined with stand-alone filtration units in the lobby, will run 24/7 to kill any lingering air-borne viruses (like COVID-19).
– No outside food or beverages are permitted.
– Seating capacity will be limited 75% capacity. (Our normal capacity is 48 people). Seating is not reserved, but we ask patrons to be mindful of their proximity to others.
– There is a contactless ticketing system. Tickets may be reserved in advance or purchased at the box office.
– New hand sanitizing systems have been installed throughout along with plexi-glass barriers in the bar area.